Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sentries ready for the Friday game

I have actually got my painting mojo working at full speed at the moment. I have managed to paint this small team of German Sentries in less than a week. I painted them in an ''early' war vein, mixing and matching Field Grey and Standard German Uniform. I figure that most rear echelon sentries are unlikely to be prime troops in the latest equipment  anyway. The fact that Foundry sculpted one having a cigarette and another asleep (yes it is possible to fall asleep standing up) supports this theory.

The checkpoint and barrier are from 4Ground and went together quite easily. The only minor issue was the gaps that had to be filled from the MDF lugs. But the price is right (I.e. cheap) so I'm not complaining.

I hope to take some pictures this Friday and provide the start of an AAR this weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment